How are we already half-way through 2022? I say it every year, but it always feels like time just flies, especially when you are having fun and staying busy. And boy are we! I’m so proud of all that our team has accomplished over the past few months:
- Designing three sister properties at once (check out Jessica’s recent blog post on our Bryant Phase II project
- Getting multiple new construction projects that had been on hold back on-line, and their designs updated to fit today’s needs
- Wrapping up a tenant fit-out project
- Handling a record number of incoming requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Executing procurement for multiple new construction and renovation projects at the same time (no small feat while dealing with ongoing supply chain issues!)
- Coordinating four condo building renovations, all at different phases of the project process
- Managing consistent orders for our Fresh + Full program to help existing buildings maintain small upgrades over time (Curious? Email Jennie, our Renovation Project Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info)
And doing all of it with a happy attitude and a smile on their faces. 2022 hasn’t been without it’s road bumps, no year ever is, but overall this productive and positive first half of the year has been sunshine to the soul after the past few years of pandemic uncertainty. We can only hope that the second half of 2022 continues to be positive, productive and healthy.
Happy Summer To All!
Sabine Roy is the President and CEO of SR/A. She enjoys painting, reading, and most of all her dog Margot, but don’t tell her cat Pishy.